It is incredibly difficult to provide accurate costing for single or tiered cakes without prior knowledge of design and sizing so please contact me with details to gain a quote. Our cupcakes also come individually priced based on design and quantity. 

 

The Flour Girl reserves the right to add a 10% charge to any cake where booking is made within two weeks of the delivery/collection date; this is to allow for extra costs incurred by myself when ordering supplies at short notice. 

Prices for tiered cakes are provided on an individual bases. 

At time of order a 25% deposit is required to secure your order with the remaining 75% to be paid at least 7 working days prior to collection. If an order is placed within the 2 week event period full payment is required at time of order. 

For full details see Terms and Conditions

One of my most popular cakes is a chocolate drip cake. This fabulous bake can be a vanilla or chocolate sponge covered in beautiful buttercream topped with a variety of your favourite chocolate bars. A recent addition to my repertoire is a tasty white chocolate version of this cake.  

Prices for this cake start at £75 

Cupcakes are a great way to add variety to your occasion. Either alongside a wedding cake or instead of a birthday cake, cupcakes come in a range of designs, colours and flavours - any considered at your request. Available in multiples of  6's, 12's or 25's my cupcake designs start at only £2 per cupcake. 

Please enquire for a quote today.

© 2019 The Flour Girl. 

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now